Georgia Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Family Law, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy & Administrative Law
Caring Young Harris counselor listens carefully to your concerns
Scott M. Ledford LLC is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Family Law, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Administrative Law cases. Based in Georgia, our attorney has experience in the courts of the Young Harris area and throughout Georgia. Our approachable attorney will immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as they focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read their profile to get to know them better.
Responsive attorney understands the stress that legal matters cause
Our legal advocate knows how to navigate the complexities of Georgia law and will be your trusted adviser, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorney is dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. Our experienced attorney can help you determine if this is the right choice for your situation.
- Administrative Law: When you face an administrative hearing, you need the assistance of a skilled attorney who has experience with the specific agency involved. Our attorney has extensive knowledge in all aspects of both federal and Georgia state administrative law.
- Personal Injury: If you or a loved one have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. Our experienced personal injury attorney provides understanding and compassionate representation during your time of need. We guide you through the legal process, giving you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our compassionate civil litigation attorney uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to protect the rights and interest of individuals, businesses and families.
When you work with our firm, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Georgia law firm today
At Scott M. Ledford LLC, we care about your personal situation. Let our lawyer help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our office, conveniently located in Georgia. Call our firm at 706-896-5291 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.